Tuesday 4 November 2008

Death

So yeah...I've been wondering what is it like to actually experience death. Is it like how everyone said it was - the whole "your life will flash right before your eyes..." thing? Or is it just a long, long sleep in pitch black darkness? Well, I for one cannot tell. I can't for sure say that I believe in God, I can't for sure give anyone an answer that there is such thing as Heaven and Hell, but one thing's for sure, death is certain, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Death. Recently, by that I meant last night (lol), I dreamt that I had a near death experience. What came right before my eyes was a quick flash back. It was not like the whole flash backs of your life thing, but more like a fast recap of the recent happenings. It's kinda like showing to yourself how you died. It was really absurd.

White was the only colour around me at that time, and those quick recaps, doesn't seem to have any motives of being there at all. It was going at the speed of lightning, and I barely saw anything. All I saw was the colour of people's skin, and the colour white and blue as if I was in a hospital. Even though I can't really see anything, I heard voices; voices from those who I love oh, so very much, and some fainted screams at the background. The surrounding of the recaps was very hectic, and I felt so tensed watching them.

After all those hectic moments, I was somehow awake from my death. Not long after, someone in white approached me and said.."you had a near death experience". I looked at him wanting to ask what happen and I woke up from my sleep. It was all so weird. I woke up feeling rather weirded out and somewhat crappy. lol..

oh wells. It was all just a dream. lol. Still rather weirded out though..alrights. I'm outta here.

No comments: