Wednesday 18 February 2009

Who Knew?

Wow. I never knew. I just...never knew. I thought my life has no problem that even I, have to make up some story to myself feel in place. I just realised that, I, am not the problem in my life, the people whom I hold close to heart, are. Who knew, who knew..

Knowing that I have a friend who fell so hard in love for someone whom she thought was the one, but was eventually shot down by him, is just very much devastating.

Knowing that I have a friend who thinks he is doing what he wants, but will soon to discover the reasons behind it; that is for someone whom he had a never-ending attraction to.

Knowing that I have a friend that can never make up a choice whether to continue or not to continue is very, very sad.

Knowing that I have a friend that can never seem to feel enough for whatever he does is very damaging.

Knowing in general..is very devastated, sad and damaging.

Sometimes I just wish I don't know anything..Oh, how I wish..

No comments: