Friday 20 July 2007

Enviromental Influence!!

Ta-dah! Back with a brand new happenings. The lastest happening thing is that people has been facing certain 'things' in school and out. It is so scary and I get freaked out by these things. Swt. I don't know whether I am paranoid or am it's true but I have been hearing things myself. I think I am paranoid. hahaha. Anyways, I blame it on the development of this damn country!! I mean it is good in a sense that it is developing but then, cutting down trees and killing our Oxygen source? Not cool man. We can die! Malaysia's population is increasing by the year. Aih, I've got no say.

Anyways, it is the month of July and soon August. How fast time pass by. SPM is getting near. I am already in critical condition. I am under pressure. Life is definitely not getting easier. Well, I need to learn to cope with it. These days have been awfully bad. It is really bad. I've gotten stronger from it. I think. lol. I really didn't expect everything to fall on me right now. I have an exam to face plus these things are falling on place. This sucks.

I've gotten my lisence for driving and heck! I am happy about it! I can bang those who offend me!! wahahahaa~lol. I would be sent to jail if I do that. I've been driving for quite sometime already. I am still a noob. A serious noob. hahaha. I am slowly mastering it. Hopefully I can master it all soon. haha. Klah. Thats it for now, til next time see yahs. Take cares and may God bless yerss!~ =)

No comments: