Saturday 15 December 2007

The Guitar Performance.

Yesterday I went to somewhere near Jalan Ipoh with Vincent and some of his students to a place that looks like an International School. My parents followed his car to the place and God, it was so secluded! haha. That place is called Lycée François. Wow. A french name. lol! That place was awesome! Nothing like our government school, it has gymnasiums, swimming pool, etc. haha. I feel jealousy in my veins. lol. Anyways, I went there for a classical guitar recital. It was played by this french guy. He was awesome! He has got so many tricks he can play using the guitar. Ah yes, the art of guitaring is sure a beauty! :D However, sad to say, that I don't remember the guitarist's name haha! He was a famous guitarist in France and now he is going all over the world. It's awesome! The hall that he performed in, was, wow...It's nothing like our school hall! lol. It actually make u feel like you're in an expensive orchestra house. lol. Let me show u some of the pictures I've took during his performance. :D


Before the performance. duhh...lol


There's that dude.


he looks like Mika!

LOL!. Yes indeed he looks like Mika. lol. After the performance, it was quite late and I still haven't had my dinner!! lol. So we decided to go to Jalan Pahang to have some Bei Ke! Omgs...*droolz...* It tastes so good! Sorry I didn't get to take the picture. I was sooooo hungry! lol! Oh yes, and thank you Vincent for the tickets! It was superb and awesome! lol. Gonna see him again later for class. haha. Having a guitar teacher is awesome! lol. Anyways, that's all from me. See ya! ;)

No comments: