Sunday 2 March 2008

Crazy.

Have you ever felt so angry that you just want to break everything that was in your way just to feel better?..Have you ever feel as if you are a crazy, mad, hungry, ferocious dog just looking at a juicy fat man?..Have you ever felt so angry that you are just numb all over and no talk can calm you down?..Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have. It just happened to me last night. Yes, me. The last person on earth you would ever think will have such a feel. It was all so bad. I feel as if rage just blinded me and stop myself from thinking straight. It was so terrible. So, so terrible. I can never imagine myself being that angry and upset. Never. But I guess I was. I started screaming and shouting like there's no tomorrow. It was all so crazy. You wouldn't want to be at the person's shoes whom I was shouting at. I nearly punched him and just fight with him. It was all so crazy..Omg, to think about it, I am actually afraid of myself for being that angry. Shits..Crazy man..

4 comments:

Jie Juan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jie Juan said...

It's funny how we get angry on the same day till we get hysterical. Read my side of the story..S*** happens man...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.