Wednesday 22 October 2008

flash backs.

I came across this really, really, REALLY old song I used to hear back in the days. And well, it kind of brought me back to when I was 15 years old, back when I am just starting my journey of self discovery. I remember everything just like it was yesterday... Sitting outside at the hallway, with the lights off and the computer on. Chatting online, using a cheap, big and colourless phone, and sulk myself to depression as everyone was away from home. Depended on my friends for love and care, and gave them everything I had in me to repay them for their deeds. Afraid, fearful, vulnerable, timid, and quiet was I back in the days. Crying myself to sleep, crying myself to everything there is. Alone and have no way of expressing myself because of a terrible trust issue.

ah...i miss the old days. i dont miss who i was, but i miss how things were..

loves.

No comments: