Friday 9 January 2009

Nothing More Than Just An Update

"I've got troubled thoughts and a self-esteem to match; what a catch, what a catch"
The very lines from the songs of 'What A Catch, Donnie' by Fall Out Boy.

Well, things has been doing quite fine lately. Had my first week of college and boy, oh boy, do I love it! Psychology class was very much fun as well as to Critical Thinking Skills. I know I studied Critical Thinking Skills before, but somehow, I find Miss Chris' class is very fun to be in. ^^ However, things can never be that fun and games all the time, I got to step up and play my cards right this time around. Can't afford to fail another time. I am aiming, and aiming real high for my two subjects this semester. Hopefully I will do well.

Anyways, I'm outta here. Over and out.

No comments: