Thursday 22 January 2009

Reflective Writing

So I just realised last night at approximately 12am that my psychology reflective writing hasn't been done with the due date is today. I got up real early this morning to finish it (which I nearly overslept coz I ignored my alarm)

Reflective writing does wonders I tell you. The term "self-observation" was used in this very assignment. Of course, I was being as honest as I can about my locus-of-control. What I realised was that I fell hard, and that lead me to look at a brighter side of life. Also thanks to a certain someone as well.

It was sure a touchy moment for me. It was also kinda hard to admit that I was once a person with external locus-of-control, where I think my life was controlled by things like fate and consequences. Thank goodness I got out of it.

Anyways, I'm out of here.

No comments: