Friday 4 January 2008

Future plannings.

Ho ho ho! haha! Backie with another entry! lol. Well, first of all, I'm going in college on the 25th of April. I'm very much excited about it! haha! I'm going to HELP University College to do my foundation in arts beforehand. I got everything planned out. This year, I'm going to do my foundation in arts then, next year, continue my degree on Psychology. Omg. I can't wait to learn what I love doing!! :D After taking my degree, which is 3 years duration, I'm going to work for about 2 or 3 years or lesser to earn money for my master degree on Clinical Psychology. It seems that to become a clinical psychologist, I need a master degree. lol. What to do. Work my ass up the top to get it. haha. In between, I'm going to earn the money to study for my masters. Which costs about 50k or even more. Wooow. Imagine the amount of work I need to do to get that amount of cash. haha! I hope I can.

Well, it seems that Malaysia is slowly getting popular with Psychology. I just wish by the time I'm out with my masters, it will be popular. At least then, I can earn a lot of cash. Wah lau. haha! Future all planned eh?..haha! Well, that's all from me. See yahs! ;)

No comments: