Tuesday 29 January 2008

Wherefore art thou joy?..

Okay, so, maybe we all think after the big, important exam, we all would be happy and go all 'WHEEEeee....' But, I don't see anyone going 'whee' at all. Staying at home is worse than staying in a prison! (okay maybe it isn't that bad but it is indeed a torture). During the holidays, I got nothing but depression. Hmms..Maybe, I should, consider depression pills. Nah!..Medicine is still a drug. Well, so far this period of holiday, I see everyone being all sad and depressed. What are the chances of everyone being sad in one shot?..Hmms, well, let's see..About 101% over 100? Yeap, you got me right. (Geezz...I think I need to hire a circus clown or something for these people :P) Not to say that they are the ones who has been like that, but me, myself as well. How pleasant. Well, I don't know what is there that can be done to make my friends all happy again. Hms, perhaps an outing of a lifetime?..Hms, I think I would just make that party I'm sorta organizing into a blast. (IF I can manage it) I just want them to be happy again. I really don't know how though. Anyones gots any idears? kekeke..Anyways, I'm out for now. Till next time, adios.

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

Hello..yeah, I wish I was here in KL. Missig home. Do treasure it. I admit of hating this job of mine. Some of the small problems became big. But hey, what's better than to stay at home and drink good coffee? Well, what to do..working hard here to achieve my goal..so much trouble indeed. take care :)