Sunday 25 November 2007

Another poem.

The Unspoken

I tried to be,
More than me,
But the outcome was,
All gone with the dust.

Walking down the lane,
I felt a huge pain,
At the corner of my heart,
There lies the poisonous dart.

Lying down on the floor,
Thinking what is my life for,
When I can't do anything right,
And being the one who always lose the fight.

No, I will not sleep,
When I am sinking this deep,
Deep into the depths of thoughts,
Thinking of the pain I have brought.

This one person you're now seeing,
Is indeed sinking very deep,
Sinking so deep until she could feel,
A breaking heart as if it was real.

I need you to just hold me tight,
And give an exact path to the light so bright.
Guide me to the truth among the lies,
And help me dry my tears from my cries...

No comments: