Monday 19 November 2007

The Moment Of Truth.

Well guys, this is it. This is the moment of truth. We are officially leaving our high school years in just a few days. We best make the best out of what we have left. To those who has something they want to do at the last moment of being a high school student, do it now, for we won't be turning back once we head to college. I know I am truly satisfied during my high school years. Those memories and moments will stay in my heart forever. That I can promise to everyone of you that I truly love and care. I am surprised how fast time flies. It feels like just yesterday I first met everyone in high school. Time flies so fast when you don't notice. How odd. lol. Anyways, yeah. We are leaving high school!! I am so excited that I am finally taking a step forward to the real world, where the sharks and killer whale set their den. I am all for challenges in the real world! Hit me baby!! YEAH!! lol.

Well, I for one, can't wait to go to college. I won't leave my friends behind of course. No matter how busy I will be, I will make sure I have time for them no matter what. Words can't put how thankful I am to be able to meet those bastards!! haha! Those bastards are my world, my life. And they will be, no matter where I go. Who knows, one of the days in the future, we will one day meet up somewhere in the streets of KL and say, "HEY!! you are Ho right?! Omg! How long has it been??.." I can so imagine..lol. Yeah, we are moving on and hell I'm not turning back for nuts! I am ready and I want to go through new experiences and the next trial of life! I'm ready! lol. I am very happy that we are finally going out of high school. We need the time to breathe and this is the time.

I will never forget those assholes that were there for me no matter what. lol, assholes. I really appreciate it. Pig, Von, Kus, Saw, Nick, Ga and everybody else, they are my friends and I am proud to say that they are!! lol. They are also my bastards, my idiots, my assholes and most of all, my friends!!! :D lol. I am really thankful for them and I will never forget them. I won't!!! Nope. lol. Slap me if I do. lol. Anyways, that is it for me. Till next post, ciao!

No comments: