Sunday 18 November 2007

When A Digi Operator meets....me!!

LOL!!!!! Digi operators are super amusing!! lol. Here's the story. Today, I accidentally locked my phone SIM. So, I called up the Digi operator and the conversation goes like this.....

Beep....Beep....Beep....
Digi Operator : Hello, what may I help you?..
Me : Hi! I would like to retrieve my PUK number please. I accidentally locked my phone SIM.
Digi Operator : Okay. I will now confirm your phone number that is 016-*******. Is it correct miss?..
Me : Yeah!
Digi Operator : Okay miss. Can I please have your name?..
Me: Uhh..Elaine.
Digi Operator : Okay miss Elaine, may I know under who's name you number is registered?..
Me : Err..I think's it's under my aunty's name...

Yada, yada, yada...My first attempt went down the drain. So, I thought, I should just fake it. And haha! I did! It went like this....


Beep...Beep...Beep....
(a different operator answered)
Digi Operator : Hello. What may I help you?..
Fake aunty(me) : (sounding like a retard) Hello. My name is Miss Shim. Can I have my PUK number please?..I accidentally locked my phone SIM.
Digi Operator : Okay Miss Shim, can I confirm your number that is 016-*******. Is that correct?..
Fake aunty : Yeah.
Digi Operator : Okay miss. Can I have your I/C number please?..
Fake aunty : My I/C number?..Uhm...My I/C number....I..Don't remember. I got short term memory lost....
Digi Operator : Uhm..Okay. When is your birthday then?..
Fake aunty : Err...September....26th??....
Digi Operator : Uhm..No..Okay, where do you live?..
Fake aunty : I...Don't remember...But it's somewhere in Genting Klang!
Digi Operator : Okay...What plan you're using then?..
Fake aunty : What plan..Err..Friends &.....*pause*...What plan do you have?? Is it necassary to ask all of these?..
Digi Operator : Yes. In order to get the PUK number, you need your I/C number but since you don't remember....
Fake aunty : I'm sorry.
Digi Operator : It's okay. Do you have friends and family then?..
Fake aunty : Yeah!
Digi Operator : Okay, name me one of the numbers.
Fake aunty : Okay. 016-*******
Digi Operator : Okay miss. Your PUK number is bla bla bla bla..You best write it down because this is the same PUK number if say u need it again.
Fake aunty : Ok. I will.
Digi Operator : (Repeats the PUK number)
Fake aunty: *blurs*
Digi Operator : (Repeats again)
Fake aunty : Okay. Can you repeat it again?..I didn't catch it before that.
Digi Operator : (Repeats again in frustration)
Fake aunty : Ah! Thanks!
Digi Operator : Thank you for being a Digi customer, miss. Have a nice day. Bye
Fake aunty : Okay bye!

haha!! Amusing giler wei! stupid Digi operator..haha! But I was amazed by her patience though. Really cools. lol. Anyways, that's it from me! Ciaos!

No comments: