Saturday 27 October 2007

A stroll down memory lane

You know, today, I realised that songs make a great deal in our life. Without music, there won't be any memory. Well, not as much. Today, I decided to transfer the old songs I used to hear into my laptop. I remember very clearly as the songs started playing one by one. My past that was a blur to me was made clear by the songs I used to hear. The same old songs that made me cry as well as smile. It's funny how time can go pass so fast and the past was just left forgotten without realisation. How odd. But I guess, it's for the better. As the songs were playing one by one, I remembered slowly what I went through last time and the moments I had and why is the song so special to me and all that. I remember it all. It was such a special moment for me right now. I feel so much emotions at once. And it's not in a bad way. The memories I'm having right now, the stroll down memory lane, was all forgotten until now. Ah. Music. Such a great treasure of life.

I also realised that time has passed for quite a long time. It's been a while since I first met my friends and it's been a while since I felt all awkward around them and all. It's been a while. Such great times I have to admit. The process of knowing them was really a great experience. I love them with all my heart. And yes, I agree with Nick and Raaga that we are somehow like a family. For some reason, it is true. Raaga made it clear to me today that we are always around for one another no matter where we are. And yes, we have been doing a bit of talking and it was a great one. The skies has never been more beautiful. Today was such a great day for me and I felt that everything is starting to fall back into place. I am happy that I finally see what Raaga truly is and also cause of a few things that had happened today. I feel very thankful and blessed for today in a way. Everything is falling into place and I hope it does the same to all of you too. :)

Anyways, that is it from me. Until next time, byes and take cares! ;)

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

What can we say? Music makes our lives more richer than ever. But whatever brings us down in Memory lane, it can be enlightening..:)