Sunday 7 October 2007

It's just me and my thoughts

Feels like a perfect time to just blog. Again. haha. So, I have been thinking again recently. Since when I don't?..lol. Anyways, I have been confused lately about certain matters. Well, at least I think I am. *scratches head* haha. My life have been weird and yet funny lately. Been happy for the past few days. I don't feel as empty as I was before for some reason. hahaha. I was probably goin' through PMS that time. I'm not so sure myself. It was all a blur. lol. I think my insomnia is getting worse. Cause I can't seem to sleep right now. It's 4.05am by the way. haha. Oh! And..Ocean's Thirdteen is nice! Its better than Ocean's Twelve anyways. Ocean's eleven was awesome too! loll. Apparent I had a movie marathon with myself. How sad. haha. :)

You know how exactly I feel right now? I feel that I need to just let some things go. For the better. Don't get me wrong but I don't have any grudge on anyone. lol. Just need to let go and cut people some slack and cut myself some slack too. It's reaching the end of the year and...I really don't want it to end but I need it too. Let me list out some reasons.

Reasons on why I NEED the year to end.

1. I need a brand new life
2. I want new experiences on the next level of life
3. Don't want to go through the same old thing again and again
4. I want to take the next step and march toward the next level
5. Get a taste of freedom
6. Learn what is the true meaning of independence
7. Learn self-control without any sort of help
8. Learn to count on myself
9. Get to know how to solve my own problems
10. Learn more thingsss!!~ =)

Reasons why I DON'T want the year to end

I dont really have a reason why. Just basically will miss my friends awfully...Though we can contact one another, it won't be the same. But hey, it's for a good cause right? ;)

I love moving on. It's the best way to experience. I love everything for what it is. I love how God had set up this life for me to determine my own destiny. The path I chose, the people I meet, the great, great times I had. It's all here. In my heart. A thing I never forget for the rest of my life. To all my friend out there, I can assure you that none of you will be forgotten. I cherish those are worth being cherish. Whether it is good or bad, I still just love them for who they are. =)

I guess thats it. lol. I love those have been there so much for me and I will forever will. =) Lots of love!~ Adios. ;)

No comments: