Saturday 20 October 2007

The Thoughts Of An Innocent.

Well, I've seen that love is such a tricky thing to deal with in life. I mean, its simply ridiculous that love tricks us all the time. Don't you think?..Yeah, so, it has been said that our mind and heart don't always stay on the same page. By that I mean, our heart don't feel the same as our minds think it would. It's all just a trick your mind and your heart do. But what if we manage to balance both our logic and emotion? Is that possible? Well, I certainly believe it is. Our mind works in such unexplained ways until it can trick the hearts of some. Like a good friend of mine once said, "some people has the mind that trick them on falling in love but they are actually not". The cheating heart. Hurm, sounds appropriate. Why do us humans have that little hole in our hearts that is waiting to be filled with the love of the other? Why?..This is something even I don't know. haha. Who does actually. They can say that they are a love-addict and some can say, the past took a piece of it and ran away with it. But I can say that it is all just an excuse. Everyone got their own opinion. Yeah, that one hole can change a person's life. Somehow, it does. Think about it.

That hole was made along with us by God for a reason. And it is a thing we shall not question about. We should be happy the way that we already are compared to those who has no one in their lives. So, what if we have no boyfriend or girlfriend? Do you think that it is important to have one? Maybe in the future, but not now. Now, it is better to just be friends with everyone you know. Friends is your water while family is your blood. Be thankful. I despise those who says that their life is a wreck just cause of something small. Okay, I might have say it once in a while. I think I did. haha. I mean, all that matters is your family and your friends. Who else is there besides God himself?..Well, tell me the answer when you find one. I may not be the right person to say things about these things because my family but I don't want the world to repeat the mistakes I did. (haha. like anyone is going to read my blog) Lol. This was written because I feel that it is something you all should know. Though, you all may already know but yeah, it is better to have another reminder. lol.

Anyways, that is all from me for tonight. Might be writing a poem later the morning. See yahs and may God bless yer souls. =)

2 comments:

Jie Juan said...

Yeah, you know who it is. LOL. Great note on that :). Alamak, yesterday I got the camera in my pocket while we were out! Forgot to take pictures. Nvm, next outing, we must take pictures..

LaneHoz said...

hahahaha!! That is one weird thing u forget.