Monday 22 October 2007

the random posting.

This world works its magic in such an odd way. One minute a thing can seem so fine and the next, all effort is down the drain. Maybe this world has it's own reason on why things has to work in such a way. That is an answer we can never know, honestly. Some of you may know that friendship means a lot to me. I will do everything I can to make it all stable and fine. But sometimes, issues have to happen. For what?..I guess it is a test of patience and honesty. I mean, I may not have the power to make it all okay, but I do have the will power to at least try. It is never easy to deal with issues among friends. Trust me, it is never easy. I certainly wish it is easy but it is just not. We may think that one small problem is just a minor thing and is not to be concerned about, but, some people just love to make the situation so much worse than it has already is. This has got nothing to do with anyone. It was said in general. I guess, like Charlene said, there is no such thing as forgiving too much. We can forgive numerous of times and yet we do not say anything nor expecting anything in return. What is done, has been done. We cannot do anything about it. Regretting would just make everything worse.

I don't know why I wrote this but I just really want to. lol. I guess that's it for now. Adios, muchachos!

No comments: