Thursday 4 October 2007

Flattered. =D

My vision is blurring. haha. Well, the reason I decided to blog today is simply because I felt like it is a perfect time to write. Anyways, I feel very flattered today. Very much flattered, actually. You have no idea how good that feels. Not that I am flattered in a sense that I got a compliment, but in a sense that, I got to help people. For some reason, helping to me is a very, very happy thing to do. The smiles, the laughs, the joy, are all there. Not to mention, pain, rage and disappointment as well. I may just be the ears for them but, in a way, I am very much happy that I get to listen to them. I am very happy today and also rather tired. lol. It is clear to me that sleeping late isn't a good idea anymore. haha.

Yeah, I've been suffering a minor stage of insomnia lately. I have no idea why but I think its the stress or tension or something. lol. It seemed that way because I read this thingy that Ee Von sent and it was stated that way (and yes Von, its that same ebook that makes people fall aleep, as you call it. haha). That book tells me so much I need to know and haha, like what Ee Von said, it made people fall asleep and yes it did to me, again. haha. That ebook is interesting but somewhat boring. Honestly. loll. I think I won't be able to sleep again tonight. Oh well, desperate housewives then! haha.

I think that's it for today. I guess. haha. I don't think anyone will read it though. It's plain nonsense. haha. Ok folks, that's it. Ciaos and may God bless yerss~ =D

No comments: