Wednesday 3 October 2007

A glimps of me?

You know what I realised this past few days? I realised that nothing can break a bond of someone just by a mere argument. Nothing can't be done and if by means I will do anything to make it right. The only problem now is that, I know what to do but just refusing to do it. As evil as I may sound but, I too, can make my own choices. Being stepped on and back-stabbed was far enough for me. Too much can lead to nothing but pain. I have learnt that a few years back and yet I let it happen again. So much for bein' nice. We are all just human. We forgive and hopefully forgets. Well, apparently, I am a forgiver but ain't a person who can forget so easily. Who does? Mistakes were made so that a person can shape themselves into a better person, a perfect person. But how perfect can one get? I rest my case. No one is perfect. Indeed, no one. I may done some shit in the past but what I did was I tried to make it better or try fixing it even if it was putting the blame on myself. Yes, it took me a while to figure out. How pathetic.

A burden? Burden was not in my mind even once. Well, what come, comes. I am accepting how life is and suppose to be. There isn't any point for me to put myself down just cause someone decides to come into the picture and ruin everything. This is not directed to anyone. It was meant generally. I don't talk bull about people. Not anymore at least. What's the point of talking or venting about people when we, ourselves, can't do anything about it? It pretty dumb if you ask me. But what can I do about human nature of venting? haha. Nothing. Speaking of human nature, human, we, do things which are unexpected at times. If we can find a way to forgive the mistakes that people do, I can bet you, there won't be any problem. But again, human nature, they just want to get back at the other person cause of this one word, "revenge". Really! You got to trust me on this. Revenge, revenge, revenge! Oh! What's the point? Pleasure? Feeling good to make sure the other party gets what they deserve? Don't you think that you are the evil one doing all this nonsense just so you can feel ""pleasure""? It's ridiculous.

Gosh, I am talking so much today. haha. Anyways, yeah. Revenge isn't the answer to all problems. To any problems, in fact. Why hold the grudge of hating when you can build a new friendship? Why hate rather than love? Don't ask me. Ask yourself. I can bet not much people reads my blog but to those who does, I can bet you, at this very moment, you are loving someone, hating that one person or may be just simply confused at something. Well, forgive those who have hurt or is hurting you dearly, love those who hates you, love even more to those who loves you. Be a bigger person and let things go. Look at things at a brighter side of life. It may be boring and annoying but hey! You got people who you know that will be there for you. So, why worry? Let family paint your picture and friends as your background colour! As in for you...You'd be the artist. One who is constantly proud of that picture that was painted with such colorful colours and magnificent art, the one who is constantly smiling whenever you look at it, one who will never be ashamed of having that painting on your wall, even if it is hideous.

haha. This is unexpected. Really shocking if you ask me. Just feel so optimistic at this moment. I am lucky to have people who I dear and they are the ones who I feared too. haha. Anyways, This is it for me. So, take good care of yourselves and may God bless yerss!!~ =)

No comments: