Thursday 29 November 2007

The Flash Backs

OMG! lol! School's out! FOR REAL!! lol. I'm gonna miss the moments I had in high school. Personally, I have to thank Nick for his wake up call. His blog made me realize the times I had, isn't all bad. lol. THANK YOU!! A LOT!! I'm gonna belanja you something one day..Shall I bring you to the nearest mamak?..hehe..Well, I know I said that it was such relief to leave school and all. Don't get me wrong, I do, but, the moments and memories I had..Priceless I have to say. Funny if you recall how and what had happened in the past 5 years. It was hilarious! LOL!! And the times in primary school, and primary school dramas..lol! Funny weiihh..I am truly blessed with friends that catch my tears and friends that catch me when I fall. I am truly thankful for their existence. I did actually wonder, what my life be if I don't know them?..What would happen to me?..God knows and I don't intend to find out myself! lol.

First person here I gotta tell the world about is, Nicholas Yeoh!!..Recently he got himself a new middle name, which is his confirmation name, Stewart. So, Nicholas Stewart Yeoh, thanks again for this wake up call!..We've known each other for God knows how long..The first time we met, was a total blur but what I really remember was, he was the only friend I had back in primary school when my friends left me behind. I can be considered as the social outcast. But yeahh, he was around me during primary 2..All de freaking time! lol. I was so thankful to have a friend back then cause I didn't have anyone. That is why I cherish friends so much..lol. Yeah, Nick, you have changed my life by putting hope in me..I was crushed by the fact I was alone back then but you came to me and ever since then, we're friends till now!! haha! Amazing, simply amazing. We were at a point of no talking for a while when we went to high school..For 2 years to be exact. But after we end up in the same class..lol. The magic happened by itself again. lol. God is powderful! hehe.

Hahaha! The second person I want to mention is Maitthreyan!! This jackass! lol. I remember last time in primary school, I got whacked up by my dad cause of him! In front of the class!! lol! But anyhow, he apologized afterwards..lol. I am such a nice person! ish. lol. Anyways, this fella here, we used to hang out like freaking a lot! I remember the whole school doesn't like him but I said "He's ok to me. He's nice! Wth you're talking about?!" lol! I remember the whole powerpuff song we used to tease! lol! Especially the purple puff..Bunny?..If I'm not mistaken..hahahaha!! We used to laugh and play and laugh even more! Not caring what people thinks. He was a trouble-maker la but seriously, like all boys, you don't kacau them, they don't kacau you. So, yeah, can't blame him there. lol. I love that bastard la! Such an idiot! lol We laughed our ass off when we're in the bus together last time and all sort! haha. Fella still contact me and all la..But sadly, he ain't around here anymore..He shifted..lol but still can manage!! lol!

Third, third, third!!! JIE JUAN!!!! JJ!!! JJ CHEAH!! lol. God damn this idiot! lol. I remember in primary school, fella defend himself like don't know what!! lol. I kena la for certain things I'm not supposed to but haha! I can't blame the fella, seriously. lol! Fella is still my friend. Very close but not in the same school. But boleh la..kan JJ?..lol ;)

LOL!!! 4th! Raagavendra Ravee, my indian macha!! haha. He is gay, I tell you!! lol. Joking, my indian friend! lol!! Well, this fella ah..I tak tau nak cakap apo! lol. We're buddies now in form 5. We're super close! haha! The fella can crack something stupid up without faiL!! lol. The first time we met was in secondary school. In form 2!! PHANTOM OF DE OPERA!!!! *jeng jeng jeng jennngggg* lol. The amount of drama we received. lol. Terrible, I tell you! haha! The phantom was a success! lol. Seriously, the drama was crazy!! loll!~ And after that, we went to form 3..We aren't as close in form 3 than in form 2..'Cause we're in a different class. So, in form 3. . . . .

I met this girl. This girl with full of problem up her sleeves all de time..And that girl is Charlene Anne Lee..The PIG!!!!! lol! Actually, I met her in form 1 itself..But we're not close at all. Well, it seems that in form 3, she was in the same class as I am and I felt rather awkward around her the first few times. lol! And I ended up sitting beside her in class! Imagine that huh?..lol. I remember how we got close so very clearly. lol. It was during February test and she needed to talk to someone but no one was available to talk to. So, she turned to me, and she started talking about her love problems..lol..It was rather random of her to do so. And lol! I remember the end of that conversation, she was like, yeay!! I got someone new to talk to!! lol. Ever since then, she tells me everything. It took me a while to open up to her and it took her long enough to wait. lol! You should see the number of attempts she did! hahaha! Pig, pig, pig...lol!! Funny, according to her, if I didn't appear in her life, she would've be this ultimate bitch that can't control her emotions..Hmms, I always do wonder if it's true..But heck!! haha! I manage to calm the pig down! hehe! Down piggy!..DOWN!! lol! Jokinggsss! :D

These people had change my freaking life! haha. Without them, lol. God knows what happen. I truly and honestly, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!! Thank you for good times, the bad and the unforgettables. Thank you all for everything, thank you for the moments we've shared, thank you for the arguments that made me stronger, thank you. Just, thank you..I really and honestly am thankful for the existence of you all..Charlene, Nick, Raaga, Mait, JJ and even the rest of my friends!! Saw, Navin, Ee Von, Kus Kus and all..Thank you..Thank you for everything...Thank you...

No comments: