Wednesday 10 December 2008

Just when...

Just when you think you've escape from what you are actually thinking, it bounces right back and haunt you like there's no tomorrow..

We can never escape our thoughts. As much as we try to, as much as we want to, we just cannot. We, as humans, believe what we want to believe, and leave reality at the sidelines - slowly waiting its chance to slap our faces in public. It sucks if you put it that way, but it's true. I thought I could runaway from my very own thoughts, and guess what? It did not happen. Right now, I really wish I did not hear what I've heard. I have yet to digest that thought into my head, or refusing to let it happen, rather. I'm denying real hard that it will, or might happen, in this case. I know what's the outcome of thinking about this, and well, I don't like it one bit.

I just hope everything goes well in the future..

No comments: