Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Song of A Little Bird

OMG! IT'S ALREADY THE END OF THE YEAR!! T.T

I don't believe it's the end of the year already. It seems like just yesterday the first day of the second sem just started, and everyone in English class was so awkward to talk to one another haha! ^^ But look at us now! We have gone way far and God knows what will happens next. aih..I'm gonna miss Mrs.Chua..She's my beloved Intermediate as well as my Advanced English lecturer. She was one heck of a lecturer! She thought me every small detail about essay writing! And guess what?! I scored them nicely! :D But awh..She's retiring after this semester :( We will all miss her dearly; I will miss her dearly. Actually, I already do...lol.

Anyways, this semester had so many things going on. Gossips, rumours, etc. uish...Terrible I tell you haha. College life has just begun when I went into second sem. It was horrible. All the colours, all the dramas, omgg! >.< Can't take it mann..LOL!

I manage to meet a lot of new people in this sem, and got close with a few old ones as well as distant away from some. haha. They're the bomb la I tell you. haha. One of the new peeps i met and is AWESOME-shit is kimberly and phui mun! LOL! I tell you man, they're crazzzeeeee! KERAZY! LOL! Besides that, there's Arinah, Vick, Bryan, Lok Ming, CY! and Chris!!! LOL! I love Chris la..He's such a joker! :D Awesome, AWESOME people! LOL!

And bout people I got close is none other than, haha, Rachel!! haha. Yao Rachellllll!! LOL! It was soooo fun to play her siblings and going to her place for dinner! haha. Awesome cooking btw. :D

haha. It was all great. I hope it will stay this great for the thrid sem. ;)

Anyways, it's already 2am, better get to bed. Toodles.

No comments: