Monday 8 June 2009

The 'Work'ing Mind

Heya loyal peeps. I'm back again with another post about another thing I would like, again to share with you people *laughs to herself*. In a short while I will be sitting for my marketing quiz II and I have yet studied (damn). I feel rather fatigue-ish today so I wouldn't even bother to. If I could, I would skip even. Anyways, I am again, blogging from my college computer lab because I have nothing better to do (denying the fact that I need to study) and also I am too sleepy and tired to be movin' around the corridor. And that would mean..after the quiz, I will go straight home to sleep. LOL. Though..this next quiz is a short answer quiz, which I sort of dread coz I do not know anything about Marketing. I am just not a business-minded person. bleagh.

Anyways, pig is coming back in two days! :D Can't wait for her return. Thank goodness I am fetching her, otherwise I have no idea when I am able to see her next. I am dying as it is...sorta. I can still live, but it would be better having her around. lol. Sometimes I do wonder to myself how am I going to live without her in my life. lol. Only God knows.

Many of you may have known that I've been working over the weekends, and a shocking 12 hours job too >.<. What more but as a sales promoter at a crappy place somewhere near my residential area? haha. I work part-time for Toshiba at Carefour, for those who don't know about it. I work in Wangsa Maju branch of Carefour, and ain't easy, mind you. To promote and know every bits about the product is harder than you think. To top that off, imagine 12 hours of constant standing..It's just is so tiring. I haven't had proper rest because of my work. I am going to work one last time tomorrow to help my friend out. This time, I am going to face the market alone (time to curik tulang). I hope I am able to sell something off tomorrow. I really want to. haha. For those of you who want to come see me work (or buy something hopefully :P), come to Carefour, Wangsa Majy, the electronics side where all the stock clearance corner is located. haha. Come! I will be bored. heh..

I don't believe I got a blister on my heel coz of work. Crazy eh? haha. Anyways, I'm off here. Tired. Will catch yaz around yo! Have fun and good luck to those who are having exams in Degree! :D

Toodles!

Makerting Quiz II : Today at 3.30pm

Computing Word Presentation : Next Wednesday

Mid-term Examination : 2 weeks from now

signing off
p.s. : i miss pig...

No comments: