Sunday 21 June 2009

nothing, really

my love for you is crazier than the sea of fire,
my love for you is greater than the strongest wind can blow.
my love, you set my soul on fire,
but sadly, I had to let you go.

never, did i ever forgot about you,
maybe i have for just a 'lil while.
despite the fact that we live in a world of two,
you never did left my mind, not with your warm smile.

you were my life, my soul, my heart,
and also my greatest gift from the Gods.
you are like a living piece of moving art,
painting my everyday with colours and flowers of all sorts.

even though i know you and i are different,
but it is because of that we were so alike.
thank you for saving me, for helping me learn,
it is definitely you that i forever will like.

i love you but sadly, you do not know that,
all my past affords are, as usual, in vain.
i love you and i hope you know that,
sometimes, it's best we do not know the game.



p.s. i don't know why i wrote that. lol. depressed kot.

p.s.s. this is just another random entry if you're getting your imagination all wild. lol.

No comments: