Thursday 19 March 2009

Broken Vow

As scared as I am, as much as I don't want to, and as much as I fear for it, I just have to..I may suffer, but..I'll survive. I know it'll happen one day or another, I know. And this is one of things I just wish I don't know about. Just as this is my gift, it is also a curse. Sometimes I wish I didn't know. Truth hurts, reality bites, and painting this dull world is the hardest work ever..lol. I just wish I could do something about it..something..lol.

I am dreading the day each day ever since I've first heard about it. I know I won't be able to take it..Oh, how I know so well..But I got to. lol. This hurts. lol. It won't escape my mind, but lol, I guess I got to face it one way or another. I don't know how I'm gonna go through my everydays if it does happen though. lol. I'll find a way. I hope. lol. I'll be broken and I'll be having a tough depression session, but I'll live. I hope. lol. I can only imagine. lol.

I guess that's all I want to say..Hopefully in the future, I'll do just fine.

tata..

No comments: