Friday 27 March 2009

The Whispering Angel Speaks

I am still scared of what your decision may be and I'm afraid if you ever leave. Though deep in me says, "please stay", but I know you got to set your wings on its flight one day. No matter how close is that future from me, you will forever be that person I see. I freeze when I hear about it, I tear when I think about it, but if time and life allows me, I will be where you are; but till then please sore high and be free. I'll probably be a wreck if you'll ever decide to go, but that won't bring me down low. I can only hope that I will be okay and I can only hope that I won't cry, but until then, I will wear a play mask on and lie. Perhaps this is fated, perhaps this is true, perhaps one day we will both see other on the skies so blue. Stars at night doesn't exist here (haha, too much light pollution) so I will just remember from the glimpse of my tear. Until then though, I will cherish these tiny moments with you and I will remember you for you deserve more than just being called a friend. Until then... ;']

No comments: