Monday 11 June 2007

Hurms..

Lol. I am back and with a new entry. So, I was in the whole lovey dovey mood since yesterday. I so hope it is a good thing. So so hope. hahaha. Well, apparently I am kind of worried at the moment. It seems that both Pig's phone are not getting through and I am afraid that something might have happened to her. Let's hope that didn't happen. I seriously hope and pray so. =S Well, I haven't been an active blogger. I didn't really have anything to blog about. Every time I do, something comes up and I can't blog. lol. (Not blaming anyone~)Well, I wrote another poem just now. Was in the zone again. =p Here it is. It is entitled 'Love'. Enjoys!~ =)


Love

Love is something unexplained,
Something we always retain,
And something we never get ashamed.

Love is a drive to show,
Show what we are loved for,
And to opened up a tightly shut door.

Love is very delicate,
It can never be explained by words,
Nor can we get by growing from dirt.

Love consist of trust,
It is not a way to find lust,
And understanding is a must.

Love is something very unique,
It will make us feel happy indeed,
And it will come to us in times of need.

Love comes along with pain,
There nothing cannot be done without a gain.
And then only sun will be seen from the heavy rain.

Love is hard to predict,
It will only cause bad conflict,
If we underestimate it.

Love is a very special gift,
It gives us a lift,
To go through the thick mist.

Love is here and always,
It can shown in so many different ways,
It is always here to calm the ever so rough days.

Love will never fade,
It does not have an expiry date,
It is meant to be here and that is how it was made.

No comments: