Saturday 2 June 2007

An experience I would never want back! LOL!

So yesterday, I was on the way back from Redang to KL. From Redang we must take a ferry to Terengganu in order to get on the bus. So yeah we did. I got up the bus at approximately 3pm yesterday. I got up and I thought, something is not right. Something tell me this bus is going to brake down. And you know what?? IT DID!! hahahaha. I jinx my own thought! hahaha. That was shit ass funny! lol.


-Wha lah! A broken down bus!-


-In the middle of somewhere! LOL!! HEAD!!!!! hahaha.-

So, we were stuck at Terengganu for a while and seems like we are in some survivor game show or some sort. hahaha. So here it all starts.

On a beautiful Friday evening (not so beautiful because of the fact that we are stuck!) we were stuck somewhere in Terengganu with no food or drink to spare!(not joking! lol) All of us were so god damn hungry and all we have was...a packet of chips! Which will not last for 21 people. What did we do? We sat and plan out a strategy to overcome such nonsense.


-the meeting was held under the not so broken tent!-


-The pissed off committee. =p-


-The kids. With no entertainment, they entertain themselves by taking out kutu from the hair. =p-

After 1 dreadful hour, the bus finally came back to live!! I thank God for that and you know what? I jinx it again! hahaha. I got up and again I said, something is not right. And it did it broke down again and again and again! lol. At last at about 7pm, we thought, yeay! we are finally on the move. After 3 freaking ass hours, guess what, WE WERE STILL IN FREAKING TERENGGANU!! And even worst, the bus broke down again, this time it is in the middle of somewhere on the highway, at night! it was about 10.30pm I think. lol. Me, my cousins and my sister was singing to Keep Your Hands Off My Girl by Good Charlotte to kill our boredom. We made it sound like a band! hahaha. With Kevster as Joel the vocalist, Me as billy(keyboard/guitar), my sister as the dude with the bass and ken as the dude with the guitar. LOL!! SO DAMN FUCKING FUNNY!! hahaha.

We waited and waited and waited. NO BUS!! FUCK! hahaha. And then the clock strikes 12am. 2nd June 2007. Bitch's birthday!! lol. I thought, since it is my sister's birthday, something might happen. And it did. LOL!!!!! The bus cam 5minutes after 12am! hahahaha. That is so freaking funny. I should think more. hahahah. We reach KL at about 6am in the morning and I tell you, that was the longest bus ride ever!! 16hours on the freaking bus!!!!! hahaha. lol. This is a vacation I will never forget. It was so God damn funny. What a day, what a day. hahaha.

Anyways, that is it for today, lol. I still feel abit giddy from the trip. hahaha. Well, until next time, ciaoz and take care!! May God bless you all! =)

No comments: