Monday 28 May 2007

Another poem entry.

Heys, I am back with a new entry. This is an emo poem. For some reason, I feel like writing this. It is just so, erm, sudden. I don't know if anyone is feeling this at the moment but if anyone who reads my blog and is going through this, I warn you. You will get more depressed. Maybe to some they will feel better. I am not sure. And this would be scary if anyone is going through this and I wrote this. hahaha. And this poem is certainly not about me. I don't go through all this, yet. Sweats. haha. Anyways, enjoys! =)

Lost and Broken

I took your heart and made it whole,
I was the aid for your lonely soul.
I constantly sweep you off your feet,
But why do I feel such defeat?

Maybe my heart hasn't spoken enough,
And life is indeed getting rough.
I am lost in my own thoughts,
Always thinking what could be the cause.

I am partially broken right now,
But I will not brake my vow.
To be the person who I was and always,
Its just that I am someone else some days.

I wish I can figure out what is so troubling,
Because I am slowly sinking.
Drown in my own river of thoughts,
Having your answer would help me a lot.

Until then I guess I am who I am,
To live in this world that is so damned.
I wish life isn't this complicating,
Because I feel as if I am dying.

I am standing at the edge of the world,
Hoping my wings would unfurl.
Falling greatly with the highest speed,
Thinking of what I really need.

No comments: