Sunday 27 May 2007

A poem by me.

Yesterday around 2am in the morning I decided to suddenly write a poem. I was crying writing the poem. I don't exactly know why. I just feel life is unfair for those who deserves the better. I am not talking about me. Definitely not. I have so much better life compared to some. Maybe sometimes I do feel that everything is falling down but when I do feel that way, I choose not to believe that I am not the the worst one. It's human nature I guess. Sometimes, people choose not to believe it because their common sense is blocked by some other thought that already filled one's mind. It will indeed take time to get it out once again. It is indeed normal if you ask me. Anyways, enjoy my poem entitled LIFE. It is just another random poem by me. Enjoy and I hope you all like it. =)

_Life_

Pain is unbearable,
Love is unpredictable,
Life is unfair,
Souls were left uncared.

Hearts was broken,
A new path was opened.
Choices were made,
Memories were left to fade.

Fantasy is a lie,
Reality just make us die.
Promises were made,
But it turns out to be a fake.

The world is cold,
Mysteries was unfold,
Hiding no more,
I shall fall on the floor.

Standing firmly,
Walking carefully,
Fighting through the night,
Towards to trails of life.

No comments: