Wednesday 16 May 2007

Craziness~

Sweat. So life has been pretty depressing for me and I do not know why. Hurms, I guess it is just my mind messing with me. The whether nowadays is so bad. It is so bad that everyone is getting sick. Again! Damn terrible. I have been getting my headaches again. I am so scared something will happen. I am guessing my headache is not as serious as pig's one does. I think she has terrible migraine because her headache is unbearable according to her. I hope she will heal soon. I really don't want go through that pain anymore. She seem to have a bad time facing it. Pity her.

Well, I think my room is having a renovation. Yeay! Finally! Something! hahaha. I hope it comes out nice and pretty. I haven't blog for quite sometime now. So, yesterday's essay is about friendship! I was so thrilled to see that topic! I wrote 595 words essay of it. I over wrote it though. I hope my grammar is okay or not gone be to my A! Exam was okay I guess. Let's list out list of subject that I will FOR SURE fail:

i) Additional Mathematics (seriously, I think I only answered like 7 questions altogether?)
ii) History (This is just crap)
iii) Moral (hahaha. No comment!)

Those are my top 3s. Not sure about chemistry and mathematics. I hope I passed. Oh yes, I am OFFICIALLY loaded!! Wahahaha~ Just took out an amount of cash from the bank! Now I don't have to feel broke!! So happy. hehehe. And I will be an official L driver in another 2weeks!! YEAYS!! *jumpings for joy*

So, holiday is coming. I have a vacation to go to. Mann. I wanted to stay here. Grrs. Well, pig is dragging me to exercise with her this coming holiday. NOOOOO~~ I am going to die. She is fast! Too fast. But she is going to drag me for basketball first so I'm guessing it is alright. She is going teach me how to cook too. Sweat. I can't even fry an egg. -.-" I hope I don't burn her kitchen. =p hahaha. Jokings!! lol.

Well, I hope this holiday is going to be great. Since it is the last holiday I am going to enjoy before trials is here. God damn SPM!! Grrs. Well, that is it for today. I think this is more than enough to cover the previous days that I didn't blog. Lol. Well, that is it. Catch you all some other time. Take care and may God bless all of you. =)

No comments: