Wednesday 9 May 2007

So much and yet so little

Today was just plain ol' crappy. I don't know why but I am mighty distracted during exam just now. It's so annoying. I wanted to do my add maths paper properly but I was just too distracted. Chemistry paper is today as well. I hope I did it well. Add maths was crap. Seriousness crap! I got too distracted until my mind started too get agitated. I was on the boarder of going nuts again. But sleep saved me from the dreadful thoughts that kept coming to my head. It feels like that all bad things suddenly rushed into my mind out of nowhere. Of all days, it must be today. *sighs* Now I definitely going to fail my add maths. With 0 marks!! I did only 5 out of 25 questions!! I felt too stress to do anything. No mood. No nothing. Shits.

Well, I gave career a bit of thought yesterday and psychology is still my number one favourite. I don't know how to take it though. Because, psychology in Malaysia is pointless. It is not useless but just hard to get a stable job. I am super interested in it. Understanding the human mind is super fun but damn hard to do. My parents and family clearly don't want me to take this profession because it is hard and like I state earlier, pointless. I still want to take it. It is interesting.

My dad suggest that I take HR(Human Resource). But the thing is, I HATE BUSINESSING!! I don't want to do anything that involves business. I really don't like it. But honestly, I still don't know what to do. All I have in mind now is psychology. I used to love medical field but now that I found out that it takes a long time to graduate and day by day diseases becoming serious and cure less, I changed my mind. Now, I have no idea on what to do. *sighs* So many things to think about and so little time.

Well, I want to go and research some psychology stuff now. Until next time, bye. Tomorrow got maths and history paper. I hope it goes well. Alrights, I out of here. Peace and may God bless all of you. =)

No comments: