Thursday 3 May 2007

Total Blurcase.

So yeah. Today school reopened. Had to go school once again. The ever so nice school. Lol. So I went to school, and I found myself so god damn blur. (damn it) I am so clueless about school lessons and I think I fell asleep like 3 times during BM? lol. That is nothing to be surprised about. It is practically normal since BM is such a BORING subject!! grrr. I wish the language is perish from this country or something. Aih. hahaha. Like that is going to happen. =p

Exam is coming. I am so not ready for it. I can't afford to fail again! omg. I would freak! 22 papers all together. I think the government is trying to kill our brains or something! Who would survive so many papers. Gahhhh! Stupid government. (Like they are ever smart. . .) hmph! lol. I guess for the sake of good jobs we got to study. Mannn, how I wish I can just work with a good pay without having to study. haha. Yeah right. Dream is all I can do. hehe. So back to exam. What the freaking hell??!! 3weeks of damn exam! I can die studying! STUPID MID TERM!! I am not a person who is willing to sit my ass down just to study. I am more of a person who likes to waste time online and TV! lol.

Weee~ My birthday is coming in a few days time. I wonder what is going to happen. I am so excited to know. I just hope nothing wrong is going to happen. It would be devastating if anything happen. Grrrs. So, I wanted to blog since 2pm just now but I too caught up chatting with Pig and Saw! hahaha. But it's okay. At least I am doing something good. I think. lol. Great God! I got to study! I will do it later. hehe. Anyways, I think that's enough for today. I will blog again tomorrow if I bother to. hehe. See yahz! And may God bless you all. =)

No comments: