Saturday 5 May 2007

Oh bugger..

Yeah, it's morning and I am already bored as hell. What a dull day. I don't feel like it's my birthday at all. It feels like a normal and flat day. So, I have guitar lesson later. I hope that would make it all better. I got 100bucks from my mum and 20 from my dad as my birthday presents. Hurms, something is better than nothing. So yeah, I AM NOT BROKE ANYMORE!! ngagahaha! hehehes.. I've been getting wishes all over. Since 12am last night. Wow. I never felt so known. hahaha. Well, I still got no idea what is happening today. Maybe nothing is going to happen. Except for the movie outing with my uncle and his family later tonight. Can't wait!! SPIDERMAN 3 HERE I COME!!! Fwahahahaaaa..I think that is the only thing I am looking forward to right now. I am still clueless what pig they all are doing or..not doing. I seriously have no idea. Not anymore at least. I guess I am stuck at home for now.

Well, so I heard that Vanessa Hudgens is dating Zac Efron. lol. It's so typical. I knew that this is going to happen sooner or later. But I can assure you one thing, it won't last. (A sign of relive for my friend J.J! hehe..) Let's see if I can manage to find some paparazzi pictures. hehe..


-lol. they. together? haha-

So, I got one picture. I failed to get the one which they are kissing though. How sad. lol. Anyways, I better stop before I blog endlessly. lol. Catch you all later. Bye and may God bless you all. =)

No comments: