Wednesday 2 May 2007

Pesonality Test

So I took this personality test thingy and damn, it was freaky. The personality is exact. Scary. I confirmed it by asking Charlene. She knows me and I trust her answer. haha. She said she couldn't describe me better than that. LOL! So, my results were;

# Team player, makes strong efforts to cooperate with others
# Friendly, pleasant … but not the life of the party
# Supportive and encouraging
# Patient, good listener
# Avoids risk, conservative; conventional and conforming
# Prefers to follow the lead of others
# Easy-going, defers to others; not pushy or aggressive
# Anxious and tense, especially around conflict
# Low results orientation, low initiative, lower self-confidence
# Kind, considerate, careful not to offend others
# Trusting, always willing to compromise, very forgiving of others

For anyone who wants to try this test, you can visit,
http://psychologytoday.psychtests.com/tests/act_access.html

No comments: