Friday 4 May 2007

It's killing me!

Well, as most people know, my birthday is tomorrow. I seriously have no idea what is going on! I thought about it and I even dreamt about it like twice just now? hahaha. Silly. Yes I know. hahaha. So, I have a rough idea on what is bound to happen but I can never be TOO sure. (You guys are so evil!! Make me think only! lol.) I've been showered with questions like "what's your favourite food?" and "what's your favourite fruits?" I totally don't know what is going to happen. Well, I might but, who knows. hahaha. I don't know if Raaga is telling me all those things like "I am going to watch movie without you" and also "I am going out without you" is a cover up to make me believe that something is going on or he is hinting me like ass a lot. hahaha. DAMN IT!! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!! Grrr..hahaha. But no matter what it is, I will appreciate it a lot. hehe. I think I won't be able to sleep thanks to a certain friends of mine! hahaha. Anyways, that's all for today. And I hope tomorrow will be fun! hehe. See you all and may God bless you all!! =)

No comments: