Sunday 6 May 2007

Unexpecting..VERY!!!

Yesterday was my birthday as you all know. Well, it started off quite depressing. (Who am I kidding?) It started off VERY depressing. Like hell! I felt like crap throughout the whole morning. What I didn't know is my freinds all pretend as if they don't care. I felt like crap because they all somehow were ignoring me. So, I was left alone. I hate being alone. GAHHH!! lol. Well, I slept my way through the noon. And then comes evening.

I slept from 2pm to about like 4pm. I woke up and then I thought, "I should eat something". I didn't eat anything properly because I wasn't in the mood. So, I made myself maggi. (sad. yeah, I know) And then, something came up. I saw Nick outside my house not long after that. I was like, "what the hell is he doing here?" So, it kind of blew off that there will be a surprise. I was still blur at that time. In fact, VERY blur. hahaha. Nick tried to cover up and stuff like that. Nope. It didn't work. (Sorry Nick..=p)

Not long after that, Pig they all came and yelled happy birthday. I was like, woooowwww..in a blur way. I was damnnnnn blur. It wasn't expecting anything. I thought that they might be really busy that they have to cancel or something like that. So yeah. I DIDN'T HAVE IT COMING!! hahaha. I love them so so much to plan all this. I mean, it is unnecessary to do this. You guys are soo freaking evil!!! Made me feel like crap from morning! hahaha. Well, my day went from depressed to blur to happy to blur again! hahaha. Thanks you guys so damn much!! I love all of you like hell!! lol. Anyways, check out the pictures they took. hahaha.



-Blur blur blur blurrrrr-


-Me and my best friends!! <3 you guys!!-


-Wheee~My birthday cake!!-


-I love you guyss! =)-


-Me and Pig!!-


-Lol..-


-Anotha one-

Anyways, I just want to thank Pig to actually care to plan all this and everyone else for coming. It was indeed a surprise. I just look awfully blur to have a surprise look. hahaha. Thank you Pig, Raaga, Nick, Mait, Von, Navin and Saw!!!!!!!!! Love you all so so much!! And most of all, thank you for caring. I will never ever forget any of this. Pig, Raaga, Nick and Mait, I love you guys so so much. You guys are the best! Muacksx!!!

Annd then at night, I was surprosed by another party. THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!! hahaha. My family pulak this time. hahaha. They got me a laptop. CRAZY!!!!!!!!! But I'm happy. Thank you all man! Seriously. lol. I think that's it for now. See you all some other time and THANK YOU ALL SO DAMN FUCKING MUCHHHHHH!!!!! hahahaha. May God bless your soulsss! =)

No comments: