Saturday 5 May 2007

What is wrong?

Well, it's half an hour past my birthday and I don't know why, but I don't feel any happier. I am more, depressed rather than happy. What is wrong? I don't know why. I just don't have any idea. I feel s awfully depressed and sad. Stupid! I knew something like this is bound to happen. It's irritating when I am right at the wrongs things! GAHHHH!! hmphs* Hate it so damn much. I feel rather lonely on my birthday. I don't know what is going on later and I have guitar class which I don't know whether to cancel or not. I don't know if I am doing anything for my birthday. I don't know if anyone is doing anything! I hate it when I am so clueless. I hate thinking! Stupid thoughts! STUPID STUPID STUPID!! Mann..I want to just fade all of a sudden. It's not that I don't have anything, I am just not happy. Why? WHY WHY WHY?!?!?! It's getting super irritating. Damn it. What happens, happens. I seriously don't want to think about anything but I can't help it can I? GAHHHH!!! Stupiddddd!! =(

No comments: