Saturday 19 May 2007

It kills..

Well, depression kills the crap of you. I am under depression for quite some time already now. And man I tell you, I can't take it any longer. It is killing me. Even today I am depressed. But it was not as bad as I was yesterday. Yesterday was hell for me. I felt so crappy!

Well, what happened was that I came back from school, no one was at home. I was left at home alone. And I realised yesterday that I have a thing where I can't be alone! So, imagine the damage made. I was so depressed I cried to myself. I even drank for goodness sake. I don't usually do that. Actually, to be honest, I don't do that. I never. I normally take depression quite well but not yesterday.

I was depressed practically the whole day yesterday. I was somewhat under a serious case of depression. Everyone was somewhat busy so, I didn't quite seek help. I messaged pig at about 5pm. That is when it got really serious. I was at the point of suicidal. I don't know why. Well, I told her that I am really depressed and that I drank because of it. She replied me sounding pissed off and a second after that, she called me. It seems that I was freaking her out because I was never like this before. Not this serious anyways. Sweats.

And the depression goes on until night. I was depressed throughout the whole night. Called pig again at about 12.30am. Talk things out and she claims that hormones is the answer to my sudden depression thing. Well, it could be or maybe not. I don't know for sure. Well, I was on the phone with her until about 1.30 in the morning. She wanted to talk to me about a certain someone. So, yeah. We both have shit going on that night. Ain't that just fun?? *rights* Oh, I am still depressed today by the way. I don't know how much longer I can take this. Seriously, I might break soon and soon you won't be able to see me here anymore. Bye bye Ho!!

Well, that's it for today i guess. Until next time, see yahs. Take cares and please consult anyone for help if you are under depression. Trust me. I knoowww!! Well, that's it and see you folks and may God bless you all! =S

No comments: