Saturday 26 May 2007

New haircuttt!!

Wheeeeeee~ I had a haircut!! I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFFER MY HEADER!! Lol. Went haircut with my two dearest friends, Pig and Nick~ Well, we went for a hair cut during the morning. Before that we were supposed to take out the scallop that we put up yesterday but when I went there and I found out that the cloth ain't there anymore. =.=" So, yeah. No need to take out scallop! Yeay! lol. After that, Pig's dad sent us to this place called Derek and Team. The hairdresser there did a really good job! I loved it.

Well, Pig is cutting her hair short. You heard me, SHORT!! hahaha. It looks good though. Really good. She look so pretty with her hair like that. ;p Nick got his hair cut too!! He look so god damn good with that hair~ heh..;) Me? hahaha. My hair is okay for me. I went from straight back to layered which makes me look poofy. hahaha. But this time, it wasn't as bad as last time. Last time was, crazy! I look like a broom! hahaha. But i love this hair now. I have decided to give everything a change. Hurms, about my clothing style, ah! that is something I don't bother. hahaha.

Well, after the haircut, all of us look so god damn good! Both Pig and nick looks so good~~ hahaha. We went to the nearest mamak for Pig was complaining hungry. hahaha. With uncle Ron of course. Uncle belanjaed us makan and minum! lol. And then after food, we head towards our next destination which is KLCC!! Lol. We decided to go there after our haircut because we didn't have anything better to do. hahaha. We reached KLCC at about 3 or so.

The first place we go in KLCC is Coffee Bean. And, I FOUND A NEW FAVOURITE DRINK!!! Hot Mocha...Ahhh..Heaven!!! I WANT!! hahaha. I had Hot Mocha, Pig had Hot Vanilla and Nick had Ultimate Mocha. And Hot Vanilla taste good but not as good as Hot Mocha! lol. =p In Coffee Bean, we talked to each other. Bonded once again! Whhheeeee~ Its been AGES since we sat down and talk!! Stupid exams. hahaha. It felt so good. hehe. I was so extreamly happy throughout the whole day! Even in my dreams! hahaha. I am serious. Not joking! hahaha. So, we had a bit chit-chat about us and all sort and I think we spent an hour sitting at Coffee Bean doing nothing but talking! hahaha. Seriously, it felt so good.

After Coffee Bean we went around KLCC and was a bit lost because we didn't know what to do. It's been a while since we went out. hahaha. We went Isetan to get my feel good food according to Pig. Food to kill my depression. hahaha. After shopping for food, we went to body shoppe!! Pig bought the strawberry scent thingy. It smell so nice! I wanted to blow my cash on the both of them and since they don't want anything, I can't simply buy anything. hahaha. After body shop, we went to tower records and man I tell you, I LOVE THE PIANO SONGS THERE!! But I am very undecided so I didn't get any. hahaha. After that, we went and wait for Pig's mum! Cam whored a bit there and walah! Born is to be to our pictures! hahaha. Check out the pictures taken in KLCC. =)


-Yee and PiG with our new haiiirrr!! =)-


-Three of us with out brand new hair!! Love it!! =) -


-Coffee Bean!! []Hot Vanilla+Hot Mocha(YUMMY!!)+Ultimate Mocha!![]-


-The top of the center of KLCC!! Got bored! It is so prettyy..hahaha.-

It was such a happy day. I wish I could just stop time and freeze it. lol. Anyways, That is it for today. Enjoy and may God bless you all! =)

No comments: