Tuesday 5 June 2007

Omg..Boredomness!!

So, I've been stuck online for quite sometime and damn it, it is hell borink! Thank goodness for tuition later! (Yeay! Seeing Pig again after a week! lol) I feel as if I am decaying in front of the desktop! lol. Yeays! Getting my lappy back from Pig today! Haven't touch it for a week! Missed it so much. hahaha. Well, letting pig hang on to my lappy during my trip at Redang was indeed a good idea! lol. Since she misses her hubby so much and my lappy has a built in webbie cam, it helps them! LOL! I feel like a cupid!~ hahaha. William seemed very happy too! Chatted with him for 10second last night! lol. He was busy chatting with Pig last night. hahaha. What can I say? They simply love each other. hahaha.

I realise last night that love can indeed make a person do very crazy things. No matter how sick is one person or in a god damn bad mood, talking to your loved ones kind of just made it all alright. This is weird but it is such a beautiful magic. Don't you agree? I certainly do. lol. I love seeing people in very sweet relationships. They are just so sweet and happy and to them, nothing in the world matter. It is only them in their own world. So sweet~ Ahhhhh~ lol. Normally, I would find people who see people in relationships, jealous. I seriously don't know what is there to be jealous about. It is such a beautiful thing and I love to watch them holding hands and all sorts. hahaha. I guess I am weird. hahaha.

You all might have already know, my blog is full of damn blogthings. hahaha. That is what I call, 'Action Of Boredom'. lol. You have no idea how bored was I last night. hahaha. Luckily had Nick and Pig online. I get to chat with them till 1.30am. lol. So late. hahaha. Lol. That is it for today I guess. Lol. YEAY! Tomorrow going ballin' with Pig! And her cousin. XD lol. Anyways, that's it. Until next time, see yahs and may God bless you all~ =)

No comments: