Wednesday 26 September 2007

All we need is friendship

When you feel like you're falling or whenever your wings are about to break, all you need is a friend. Friendship isn't something we should take for granted. Whenever hardship comes around, we can always count a friend or two for a feel good time. I've realised this long time ago but, it hit me again yesterday during the party. My last post was about the emo party we had and yeah..All we needed was each other to make the night a blast. It wasn't any fancy party or anything but just a normal one, to just hang out. All we need was friends. After all of us went our separate ways back home, all of us went back to the same ol' gloomy self again. You see my point?..Friends are as important as family to some of us. And yes I admit, I am more to my friends than I am to my family. That is cause I have my own reasons. Anyways, friends are angels in disguise. They lift us up whenever we are down, make it all better with those words that one is waiting to hear or just plain bein' there.

Some people may not see the way I do but yeah, friends to me are more than anything I need. With them, I am able to do anything or just be myself. I may fake myself once in a while but, around friends whom I trust, you will find me and myself just plain ol' making a fool outta myself. lol. I hate faking a person who I am not. But sometimes, I guess its for the better. Friendship is pure and everyone needs a friend to make their day a bit less stress. Weather it is just bein' there for them or just making silly moments happen, it helps more than you can think of. Maybe some people will say, no, it didn't really helped me, but know this, it did. They are just letting stuff get pass the fact that they are feeling better. I know it very well myself cause I have done it before.

Yesterday was a disaster for me. Morning was fine but when the school bell rings, that is when my nightmare starts. I went back home pissed off cause of some things. I broke my file cause of it. It was really like raging fire in my eyes. I came up and just broke down. Crying and crying and crying..For almost an hour. And when night falls, it was the party. I had fun there. It made me feel a whole lot better until my parents started the whole coming back thing. Got emoed and nearly broke down and von's place thinking that this day could not get any worse. But it did. lol. Came back home and got scolded. Came in the room and started crying again. I'm so sorry to those who was worried. Saw, Navin, Lene, Von and Cat. Basically everyone was worried. I felt so much better after talking to Lene and Von online. They made it all better. That is when I realised that I still have them no matter whatever happens. Not that I haven't before but this time, I am confirming that I will. All I needed was just friends to make it all better. I thank them so so much. And I love them so much for bein' there for me. You have no freaking idea how thankful I was. lol =D

Anyways, that's all for now. Now, I know I am never alone cause I can always count on my friends for a good time or just plain bein' there. No matter who you are, you know who you are. And I certainly do...I love you all so much. Never forget that. ;p until next time!~ Byes and may God bless yers.

No comments: