Wednesday 26 September 2007

Emo Fiesta!!

By looking at the title you must be wondering why I said that. Well, yesterday von, lene and myself decided to have a mooncake festival party at von's place. Just a small one. With drinks. =D Well, it seems that the people which was there at the party, was mostly people who are emo and really needed to get drunk or high. haha. Well, it sorta worked. Most them were high. haha. In a way, all of us got what we actually went there for. hahaha. MOONCAKE FESTIVAL CELEBRATION!!! lol. Rightt onn!~ Bull shit! lol. Well, for starters, our host was fucked up drunk. And her guest were all tipsy or high. haha. But I couldn't get myself high nor tipsy even though I needed to so bad. Driver kot!! Fuck..I don't fucking care!! The next time, I'm making them to drive!! lol. Instead, I got emo till you couldn't imagine. haha. Came back at 12 sharp and got fucking scolded, which didn't make my night any better. Broke down like some asshole in my room. Got emo and started talking crap to saw and lene online. My apologies. Oh well, so much for this party. It worked for a while and fuck! It made me feel so much better, while it lasted. haha. At least, I guess. lol. haha. I think the amount of brain cells we killed yesterday was more than enough to erase our pain. For that moment, at least. You gotta agree with me man. lol. Well, von, thanks again for your party. It was awesome! I needed that like seriously. haha. And thanks to those who comforted me when I was emoing last night. Really. I thank you. I love you guys so much!! Thanks. By the way, Pig and Von, you made me feel so much better. Thanks for bein' there. Anyways, that is all for now. 'Till next time. Ciaoz!~

No comments: