Friday 14 September 2007

The imagination speaks.

Walking endlessly. I can feel and hear the wind whispering but all I did was just walk and kept walking. Stomping through all that's in my way, I walked. I hear screams, laughs and all that's not matter. This desert has been a journey of unknown for some. But not me. Definitely not me. I walked across this cold and dark valley of the unknown journey that people spoke of. Cries! Cries! Cries. I hear unspeakable things. Things which are unexplained by humankind nor anyone. Ghosts. I hear their pain, their rage. Oh, the sorrow of life. No one can see them. No one...Not even me. These ghosts live in the souls of human as the feed to our anger, pain, jealousy, fear and guilt. They eat us up slowly, so slowly...until one day we cannot take it and just fade into the bottomless pits of hell where all flame and fire of the darkness burns your flesh and mercily leaving you to die in pain.

Left the valley of emptiness I did and head towards the next town. I found the town that was named after me some time ago. Remembering those glory days I realised, I single handedly kill the town myself. My pride, my victory..Gone. Just like that. Victory may have fall upon the town but I have let my pride get to my head. The victory made my ego high up. Didn't bother to guard, to protect the town, I left it as it was thinking I could kill all bandits that comes in the way. Yes, I could. Could. I left it unprotected. One day, someone came to town. They were not humans nor animals..more like beasts with fangs. They came and ate the villagers. My friends! My family...My dearly loved one...All lost because of my foolish act. Pool of blood, tears of anger and tears of hate...All pointed their fingers at me leaving me feeling small...I left the town with such shame and my ever useless ego..

Yes, leaving the town of loneliness I did..Now, having nothing, I walked across this desert of misery. With no heart in me or emotions, just me and my cold, cold heart. This anger! This rage...This pain..This guilt..What is there left?..What is there?.. In this pit of raging fire, I fall..My flesh is burning..The horror..The darkness..So dark but yet...so bright..Helplessly, I fall deep. Deep, deep inside. Until the flames of hell burn the remaining of me..Leaving me nothing but the ashes of the uncared........

No comments: