Saturday 8 September 2007

Life = Love = Dots.

Sometimes, the world revolves you in a very complicated or shall I say, painful ways. At times, we fall and at times we rise. There will always be ups and downs no matter where we are. Life is born that way and we can do nothing about it but to live with it. Feeling life is unfair? Yes. I indeed agree. Nothing is fair in this life. Nothing. All we can do is to believe in ourselves and try to move on. I always do call life as the 'sine' graph, where the graph goes up and down at a constant value. (a bit addmaths term there, but what the heck! haha) Learn from mistake and you will be a whole new person. Trust me on this. ;)

Life has brought us joy and pain as well. It has filled our life with full of emotions. Love, happiness, joy, sadness, anger, jealousy, fear, innocence and also honesty. The wind bring us to where we want to go. All we need is just a little faith and hope. A little is more than enough. Sometimes, it is better to look things at a different way. Selfish acts will cause nothing but tragedy. Forgive. Forget. It may not be easy as it was said but nothing can be done if no one tried.

Love is a very common thing now and are always mentioned. I admit. Love is an unexplained feeling. That is a definite. People may wonder, how do you know you are in love with somebody? Well, from what I see it, you can't tell whether one is in love. We can never tell. It is a feeling that is felt straight from the heart and straight from the souls of humans. You just know?..Nope. You don't just know, you feel as if your worries was left behind you, you feel as if you are floating on air even if you are not, you feel. . . wow. I guess love gives us a feeling of satisfaction and security.

As much as I want to say I am in love, but I am not. haha. And yet I am writing about this. Well, it is just my experience about love. My point of view on things. It may not be true but that is the way I think about it. Love can be shown in numerous ways. Through family, friends or even through our partners. Love is a very beautiful thing and yet very painful. Nothing is perfect. There is a cons in everything of life. I admit that I have never been in love before but seeing those who are, is just simply amazing. Leaving worries behind them and only present for that moment to cherish. Isn't it amazing how love makes one feels? haha. It's beyond anything in the world if you ask me.

Love is sweet,
Love is kind.
Love is never selfish,
And so is mine.

Just felt like doing that. lol. Anyways, this is it from me. Hope to blog again soon. haha. I don't think I will be blogging anytime soon because of my trials exams. I wish all the best and may God bless all of you. Have a great time. See yahs.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

i love your blog it is amazing and what you believe on love :]

LaneHoz said...

helloz. thanks for your ever so nice comment.

LaneHoz said...

:)