Thursday 20 September 2007

Poem..

The Forgotten Angel

I can't explain the emotion in me,
It is something even I cannot see.
The pieces don't fit anymore,
Then what I am doing here for?

Falling away to my fantasy,
A place where there isn't any reality.
Somewhere where I can be who I am,
Some place which isn't so damned.

Though alone I stand,
I try the best I can.
To turn my emotions inside out,
So that I can live without any doubt.

Day by day I struggle,
To make my wings unfurl.
Happy may I seem,
But my light is slowly dimmed.

My wings is nothing but broken,
Leaving me here to burn.
Bleeding and bleeding was my wings and I,
I guess this is time for my goodbye.

Depart I shall,
For you have done well.
To make me feel all small,
And rejecting all my desperate calls.

Leave me now and let me be,
Leave me alone until someone sees.
I am the forgotten angel in the dark,
That has a unforgettable mark.

Let me go if that is for the best,
I guess I have always been a pest.
I fail in your eyes all the time,
I guess that was my greatest crime.

I am nothing in the eyes of yours,
And this scar of mine will not cure.
For the forgotten angel has unfurl her wings,
And is ready to be forgotten by everything she brings.

Joy in your eyes,
Pain in my sight.
Kill me once again,
To me whole again.

No comments: