Thursday 27 September 2007

Fucked!

Yes, I am back to my emo self. How surprising. Today is so bad and yet so fucked up funny. I have made a conclusion that, the ustazas in school are a bunch of horny and blue-minded people. Okays, the story was that...

Me and Von went to school together. I sent her to school. Well, we went to school and found out that our classes were freaking empty!! Okay, after trials. I didn't think of that. So, we hanged out for a while and decided to hang in my car, along with Nick. We practically spent the whole morning inside the car. Hahaha. Fuck. So, we were waiting for an opportunity to get out of school cause the damn guard didn't want to let us out. Giving a bunch of excuses as usual. So, we hanged out inside the car as if there isn't any life. I feel so dead inside the car..As the petrol burns, I get headache thinking of a way to get out of school. And, the fucked up thing is..I went to toilet with Von and went back knowing the 2-shey people was sorta damaging my car. More like disturbing, actually. Anyways, after that, we decided to have a game of dai dee. In the car. Omg, I tell you. The car is like a house or something just now. Moving on, we were playin' dai dee and suddenly a ustaza, wait, 2 ustazas, came by our car and ask what were we doin'. We were like, nothin' just listenin' to music. She gave a whole crap lecture about the time and shit like that. And she was like, what were we actually doin' here with guys and girls in the car. I was like wtf... Guys?? lol!!! There was only Nick. I guess the sitting position was a bit fucked ah. And she was like don't sit like that, I don't like the fact that there are guy and girls in one car. I was like....Fuckkk..You hornay ass! What can we do..Damn..They are so blue-minded. I think they haven't get laid for a long time or something!! Grrs..

The day ended with a fucked up feelin' we all have. I hope it'll go away soon.

No comments: