Thursday 14 August 2008

The Art Of The Heart.

I know I can't promise you, I know I can't determine what happens in the future, but I can assure you one and only one thing..Whatever happens, wherever I am, I assure you that I will be there. I will never ever leave you alone, stranded just like that. It is something I will never do. I know at one point of our lives we are bound to face separation, but till then, I'll just smile at you and say, screw life and its consequences. lol. Take my word for it. I will be there through the storm in the sea, through the heavy rain, and also whether you like it or not! haha. Life is a real funny thing...lol. It's already funny how we found each other. Who would've known that we would go so far with just a plain "I heard you're in the same class.." at first? lol. I know now, I can't live without you. I can, but not too long. I will actually die. lol. It's so weird how we are fated to meet. You know, I have actually pictured how it would like if I didn't know you, if I didn't have you in my life..And trust me, I don't like it one bit haha. lol. All in all, I am glad to have you in my life. So, so glad. Thank you my dear friend, my dear sister. =)

No comments: