Sunday 10 August 2008

The White Phantom

Your shadow lingers in my thoughts. Your mysterious voice stayed by my ears, taunting and haunting me every night. I could still feel you though you are not here. What does all this mean? You were just here in my life for just one second, and now you have conquered my mind for eternity. It was all white when you came in my life. I could see cherry blossoms flying around with you in front of me, staring and wondering if I am alright. Wearing the white mask and cape, you handed me a black rose, which lead me melting away in the twilight of your eyes. You then began to sing the sweetest of song that drives me insanely away from reality. I fell in love for one minute. Then..You left. My white imagination turned all normal and simple again. Oh, how I wish to see that face behind that mysterious voice that took my heart away. Where are you now my white phantom? You held me prisoner in your voice, and now I'm trapped.

No comments: