Friday 1 August 2008

a phase change.

have you ever wonder what is it like to finally let go of the person you love most, just to discover that it was nothing but an illusion? well, i certainly do. it isn't easy, i admit, but the moment when you realised that they are still around, lingering at your very doorstep, you wonder, why was i so stupid to do such a thing. yeah. it was good when it lasted. was able to actually be myself for a while there. and mind you, i am not talking about no guys. guys play no important role in my life. yes. i think some of you may know haha. oh well. i will try to get over this and go on with my life. after all, life is but a step away. just so know you, i will try to set things right once again. can't be doing my finals if i have to go through with these things in mind lol. anyways! getting this out of me starting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . now! haha.

finals is tomorrow and omg! i need to start studying and work for it. i have about half marks to pass my semester! pray damn it, prayyyyyy! haha. anyways. adios! wanna study. sorta haha. bye!

No comments: